Selecting appropriate artists and/or sponsors for artistic display shall be at the discretion of the Library Director.
2. Selecting suitable areas for display is at the discretion of the Library Director.
3. While the Library will not interfere with artistic content, neither will it be represented as endorsing the content of individual displays.
4. Display areas must be restored by the user to their original condition. Failure to do so will incur a penalty.
Any costs, materials and labor associated with mounting individual shows shall be the responsibility of the artists and/or sponsors.
5. All artists and/or sponsors must sign a waiver accepting full responsibility for the safety of all items in the exhibit.
The Town of Duxbury, the Duxbury Free Library, its Board of Trustees, its Library Director, its staff and volunteers assume no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage of any property connected with any show.
6. Shows must be scheduled in advance with the Library Director within a time frame that is acceptable to the Library Director.
7. “Show hangings” must be scheduled in advance with the Library Director and, whenever possible, take place outside normal library operating hours.
8. No show shall preclude use of the library’s regular activities or programs.